Shared Medical Services will work with you to determine the best diagnostic imaging solutions for your facility, physicians, patients, and your bottom line.
With our expansive fleet of mobile MRI, CT, PET/CT, and Mammography systems in service throughout the country, we have the equipment, expert knowledge, and operational resources to deliver a mobile solution with flexible terms that meets your requirements. Whether routed, dedicated, parked or interim, primary or supplemental, staffed or unstaffed, short-term or long-term, we have a solution that works.
Why our mobile solutions are different:
- Unlike other mobile offerings available in the marketplace, SMS operates only certified mobiles
- SMS mobile fleet is connected via cellular and/or network technology to the OEM’s for remote diagnosis which reduces downtime
- OEM service/maintenance coverage included which drives industry-leading uptime performance
- 24/7 access to real-time exam analytics
- Modern interiors and patient experience features found within in-house settings
- SMS company drivers
- Co-branding option to align with your healthcare facility or system branding when deploying to multiple locations
- Credential ConnectTM for 24/7 access to the documentation you need for outsourced contractor compliance
Modular buildings are an innovative and more affordable alternative to permanent construction for upgrading or adding MRI, CT, and PET/CT diagnostic imaging solutions to your facility. A relocatable modular building allows expansion of full-time imaging services with an accelerated timeline, unprecedented flexibility, and less risk.
Why our modular solutions are different:
- SMS offers modular buildings designed to meet Facility Guidelines Institute (FGI) requirements
- Customer choice of exterior and interior finishes
- Customer choice of patient experience features
Whether transitioning from mobile to in-house, looking to expand or upgrade imaging suites within your facility, improve your competitive standing, or planning new construction SMS differentiates itself in the marketplace as the partner of choice for all modalities. We meet customer needs by offering customizable solutions including full-service lease models and a pay-per-use models (also known as equipment-as-a-service, or EaaS). All in-house options include the SMS difference thereby adding value and flexibility to our customer’s equipment procurement and life cycle decisions.
Why our in-house solutions are different:
- SMS accepts trade-in of existing equipment
- SMS can assist with the sale of existing equipment by providing access to extensive buyer networks
- SMS offers upgrade paths to keep pace with technology advancements
- SMS provides assistance with regulatory compliance (i.e, ACR, ICANL, MQSA, and others)
- Unrestricted access to our team of experts before, during, and after the installation and for the entire duration of the contract