Digital mammography represented a breakthrough in the advancement of women’s health care. Digital breast images have outstanding clarity and contrast, resulting in a quicker diagnosis and higher quality patient care. Our certified mobile services allow health care facilities to offer their patients state-of-the-art technology in their own community, when and where they need it.
With most facilities, the next step in the progression of Mammography services is to add an in-house system. With Shared Medical Services’ equipment and industry expertise, we have what it takes to assist your facility. We know taking the step from mobile to in-house, or expanding services, can be difficult. Partnering with SMS makes the transition or expansion easier.
Why Choose Mammography Services with SMS?
- Frees up capital that can be used elsewhere
- Upgrade paths to maintain state-of-the-art capabilities
- Marketing assistance customized to reflect your facility’s needs
- Interpreting workstations with the latest software versions and applications’ training
- Network connectivity with PACS, workstations, and other DICOM imaging destinations
- Quality Assurance Program that meets or exceeds The Joint Commission (TJC) standards
- Registered, qualified, and patient-oriented mammographers
- Regional Operations Managers average at least 16 years of experience in their field and with SMS
Find out more about how Shared Medical Services can help better serve your patients by bringing world-class diagnostic imaging to your facility.